HOOPS Exchange: Support Creo Elements/View Format Reading

Creo Elements/View, formerly known as ProductView, is a suite of digital mockup and product visualization software applications. Creo View allows users to view and analyze ECAD designs and 3D MCAD products and models, as well as assemblies, drawings, images, and documents. Users can collaborate on products of different information types without needing the native applications. Introducing support for Creo View would enable viewing, design review, and PDM/PLM solutions to access a broader range of product data and enhance collaborative efforts.

Vote if you would like this feature for your application and leave additional comments below.

Hi Gabriel,
Based on our customer base, I would say that support for Creo Elements/Direct should be more helpful. Is it included here or is there a separate entry for Creo Elements/Direct?
Regards,
Shuji

1 Like

Hey @shuji.mochida - I think this probably goes outside of the scope of this feature request. I would recommend suggesting a new feature here to be voted on. :slight_smile: You can do that by going to the feature voting topic and creating a new post.

1 Like

Thanks Gabriel! I will do that.

1 Like