2022 Community Wrap -Up

First of all, happy new year to you all! :tada: :fireworks:

It’s been over a year since we launched our community, and I’d say it’s been a pretty great year for us. I wanted to take some time and highlight some of the best things from this year!

TOP 5 POSTS OF 2022

Several of our OEM users had difficulties with the installer after it was changed. It was great to see everyone helping each other out. Shout out to @stephan.kaiser for sharing and starting this discussion!

An excellent post by @guido, showing off a class used to dissolve a model. If you’re using HOOPS Communicator, you should check it out if you haven’t already.

Another helpful post by @guido for those using HOOPS Communicator that allows you to add kinematics-based animations to CAD models easily.

This one was a helpful HOOPS Communicator post by @Toshi-TS3D. He shared how to customize a built-in operator in Communicator.

Last but not least, this one is for our self-evaluators, where we discuss ways to get the most out of your self-evaluation.

2022 MEMBER HIGHLIGHTS

@619944680 - I wanted to recognize this new user for their posts. They’ve been asking a lot of great questions here in the forum. I think before long they will be a HOOPS expert :wink:

@shawn.g - Shawn’s replies have been beneficial in the OEM space. Great job Shawn!

I also wanted to highlight our VIPs
@jm1 @dave.calkins and @jamestruax - They’ve been a joy to have around in our community this year. All of them have shared their knowledge with others here, either by helping them solve a problem or by sharing their own helpful tips and tricks. Ya’ll rock!

That’s all I had for this post, but was there anything you found especially exciting this year in our community? What are you looking forward to next year? Let us know in the comments below. :slight_smile:

1 Like