You may have already heard, but our U1 release went out earlier this week. We have some exciting updates, particularly for HOOPS Exchange and HOOPS Communicator.
- Format updates: NX 2212 (Dev. 2022 version), Parasolid 35.0, Solid Edge 2023, SolidWorks 2023
- Solid Edge: Support for reading all configurations and coordinate systems
- Solidworks: Support for decals
- Tessellation of TrueType fonts that are not present on the running system fonts, in the context of DWG 2D
- PDF Web export to JSON
- Webviewer support for GLTF specular and glossiness shader extensions
- Improvements to Asynchronous loading of measurement data
If you’d like the full details, I encourage you to take a look at the detailed release notes:
I’d love to hear what your thoughts are on the release and what you’re excited about!