About error "Unable to fetch license"

dear,

when i wan to try my license and click the “view your license” button, i always get the error “Unable to fetch license” as below.
could you please help us our?

Cheng, we have sent you a license directly to your email account.

1 Like

it works well! Thank you very much!

br

i have the same issue

i have the same issue

@tzjizq

Sometimes our users in China have a hard time connecting to our licensing application. We have sent a 60-day license directly to you via email. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

1 Like

i have the same issue

i have the same issue

Thanks for letting us know. @Jonathan – can you send jongmin a 60 day license directly as well?

Hello, i have the same issue “Unable to fetch license, please try again or contact support”.

Hey @cosmosworksde – First off welcome to the community! :slight_smile: I went ahead and sent you a key that should work. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or difficulties.

Hello, I’m facing the same issue as well. Could you please send me a trial license?

I have the same issue

1 Like

Hey Mike, I sent you a new license key. Let me know if that doesn’t work.

Heh, also having the same issue.

@mike.wilson , @bieser.scott , and @abrahamosheen26 - We are currently investigating a license issue. I should have a solution soon and I will send out license keys to you once that’s put in place. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m facing the same issue as well. Could you please send me a trial license?

@390197058 I sent you a message with a working license. :slight_smile:

thanks for contributing!

1 Like

We have fixed an issue with the license generator that should solve this problem moving forward. If you entered a company name in a Kanji character set, license generation would fail. Company names, including those entered in Kanji, are now being properly sanitized. If problems persist, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 Like