Are you excited about all things technology and want to share your enthusiasm with the World? You enjoy discovering new tech, experimenting with it, hacking together prototypes, and sharing it through live demos, videos, and presentations.
Tech Soft 3D, who fuels innovation with unmatched 3D technology , seeks a Technical Marketing Engineer to produce technical content for our 3D SDKs, HOOPS. This position will be part of our distributed Technical Marketing team, open to remote work anywhere in the US.
- Develop technical marketing materials including demos, videos, still images, blog posts, white papers, knowledge base articles, demo datasets, and technical presentations
- Regularly engage with Tech Soft 3D’s Technical Community through forums, social media, and in-person events
- Work alongside our Product Team to gain early insights into upcoming software releases and how to demonstrate new capabilities
- Test and provide feedback on product prereleases
- Conduct ongoing, detailed competitive analysis and produce documentation regarding competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
- Energize audiences by presenting technical content virtually, live at shows, and to internal audiences
- Develop and maintain relationships with other technical sales and development professionals at Tech Soft 3D, including Consulting Engineers, Support Engineers, Development Managers, and Product Management
- 5+ years in a technical marketing, product management, or software development
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications, writing, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a high level of focus and good organizational skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to travel
- Proficient in English
- Familiarity with CAD, CAM, CAE, FEA, CFD, PLM, AEC, BIM, AM software and workflows
- Video editing and creation experience
- Experience with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Sales, support, management, or development of 3D software
- Graphics APIs or engines: OpenGL, WebGL, or DirectX
- Graphics engines: HOOPS, Unity, Unreal, Open Inventor, or Open Scene Graph
- Data translation: HOOPS, InterOp, Datakit, ODA, or CoreTech
- Solid modeling APIs: Parasolid, ACIS, CGM, or Open Cascade
- Bar-b-que skills
Our employees enjoy a robust benefit package including fully paid medical for employees, spouse/domestic partners, and dependents, (yes, you read that correctly!) a generous 401(k) employer contribution (eligible on first paycheck for US employees), bonus potential, exceptional paid time off and holidays, and sabbaticals . Not to mention, the cool perks you get as a “Techsoftian” … Free food and beverages, dog friendly offices, awesome leadership, continuous learning, relaxed environment, fun and inclusive culture , flexibility, charitable donation matching program, an amazing recognition program (winners get an all-expense trip to somewhere in the World!) and daily high (virtual) fives.
“You almost can’t walk down the street and see a man-made thing that somehow hasn’t been touched by Tech Soft 3D technology. That makes me feel great.” - Ron Fritz, CEO
Tech Soft 3D celebrates and is committed to diversity and inclusion.