Introduce Yourself

First off, welcome to the TechSoft 3D Community Forums! The forums are meant to be a place where 3D engineering software enthusiasts and developers connect with each other. That’s why we believe it’s important for our members to share a bit about themselves and the cool things they’re working on.

Here are some questions to help get us started:

• Who are you?
  • What’s your industry and profession?
  • What part of 3D engineering software development is your favorite?

If you haven’t already, please be sure to check out the Getting Started Guide, and our Rules and Guidelines.

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Robert Tadlock and I manage the Consulting team here at Tech Soft 3D. I’m sure I’ve met many of you at conferences over the years and I look forward to being able to have a drink in person in the near future!

Currently one of my favorite segments of 3D engineering software is additive manufacturing. I love the idea of designing an manufacturing a part at home!

Hi,
My name is Isabelle de Galzain. I’ve been working at Tech Soft 3D for more than 20 years. I started as a Software Engineer, then moved to the Support team, and I’m now a Consulting Engineer. I like the balance between technical and relational contacts that I find in my current position. So I look forward to meeting you.

Hello,
I’m Brad Flubacher and I’m the Developer Experience Manager here at Tech Soft 3D. I’m formerly a senior consulting engineer, and I’ve been with the company for 4 years. My interests are in the areas of usability, performance, and overall good engineering practice. I’m here to help as much as I can!

Brad

• Who are you?
    I am him:
    https://sandeepsrikumar201.wixsite.com/website

• What’s your industry and profession?
    As of now I am doing academic work. Industry would be electrical engineering.
    Computational electromagnetics to be precise. I want to get exposed to HOOPS.

• What part of 3D engineering software development is your favorite?
    I am very new to this. Just trying to learn the basics of HOOPS Visualize native platform, before the trial expires.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Srikumar! We’re happy to have you here. :slight_smile: Sounds like you’re doing some interesting things! Let us know if you have any questions about HOOPS Visualize as you go through the basics.

Hello,

I work at Tech Soft managing technical marketing and the chief technical evangelist. I was initially responsible for the presentations, demos, videos, forum and other technical stuff you see. Now I have an incredible team helping out with all these things.

I have a background in software development and have worked in visualization and graphics for over 20 years. I also like biking, hiking and skiing.

I love playing with AR and VR tech. I think this is the next platform that everyone will be fighting over for market share.

Jonathan “crash” Girroir

1 Like

Hi!

I work at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence as a Software Architect. I’ve been working with HOOPS products for a little over 10 years going back to the APEX days. We’re creating and maintaining metrology (measurement) software for a very broad set of industries. Looking forward to being part of this community site! Not sure about a favorite area, it’s all great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @dave.calkins! We’re excited to have you join us. :slight_smile: It’s totally valid for all of the areas to be your favorite. Side note, but is that an office space screenshot in your profile pic, if so I totally dig it!

Yes, that’s from Office Space :slight_smile: Great movie!