A few months ago, we have released a node library to easily add real-time collaboration to any HOOPS Communicator based application. Since then quite a few new features have been added to the Collaboration server:
- A new plugin architecture that makes it easier to extend the functionality of the library
- Support for Persistent Room Data
- More robust support for geometry creation
- Ability to disable syncing for cameras and selection
- Two plugins for displaying user-avatars (see above GIF) and support for the new textbox class.
You can download the library and learn more here: